Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Here's to New Beginnings...

Excited to start the next chapter of our lives and share it with everyone… I chose to get on the blog bandwagon. I will do my best not to fall off :-). Our union was made official just a month ago, March 20, 2010, and it has already flown by. We are having so much fun settling into our new life as husband and wife! We hope you will check back often to catch up with us, we are always excited to hear from you! If you have a blog that I do not know about please let me know!


In the mean time here are a few pics from beautiful St. Lucia, West Indies where we spent our honeymoon.

Where the 'Pirate's of the Caribbean' was filmed...

View outside our hotel room...

Boat island tour...

Zip lining through the rain forrest...

Snorkeling...

An active volcano...

1 comment:

  1. Girl you looked like you had a blast on your honeymoon! we love you both!

    ReplyDelete